luni, 6 februarie 2012

Something about friends

FRIEND...such a beautiful world. For me, friendship is the door to another world, a world who is better, colourful and easy than real life. The world is full of pretty people, but not all can be great friends.
Firstly, I think that a true friend is a gift from God. I have more than two true friends, I like to call them best friends, but in the first top is HER! My real best friend. Everytime when I need a shoulder to cry on, she's always by my side. I am really lucky to have her. I realize that if I didn't meet her, my life would be absolutely different, in a bad way. For example, when I'm very upset and my mind is full of questions without answers, she made me realize that life is more than a question without answer.
Secondly, she always support me. When I need her, she never says "I don't have time for you.". Even if she didn't have time, she made time! I like her attitude, and I appreciate that she knows me better than others. When I'm sad and I'm smiling, she knows that is something wrong, when other friends think that I'm fine.
To sum up, believe in your friendship and don't let anyone came between you and your best friend. Love without expectation!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu